Sunday, May 6, 2012

J-Card DaY!!

I've received a text from The Face Shop regarding on their promotion during the J-Card Day at Aeon Cheras Selatan on 3rd May 2012. Message tu agak menarik.. with 50% and buy one free one on selected items. I memang ade a few things that I want to buy from The Face Shop. During my birthday on last 4th March, as a member of The Face Shop, they give me a mystery gift and I've got sample of Shampoo and conditioner of KERATIN which is their brand name.. it's so awesome! that's why I really want to buy this hair stuff.
sesampai aje kat sane.. agak sedih coz this item tak de discount tapi just dapat 5% discount coz member.. since baru dapat gaji kan, so terus ajelah beli shampoo+conditioner+intensive treatment.. and I bought 3packet of foot mask..I really like it! 


so here it is..and I've got free brush make up set and card holder  when purchase RM120 and above..




cool! even tak guna tapi I suke simpan benda2 macam ni..hehe




2 comments:

Nini D.. said...

Nani......Kak Nini dtg!!
welcome back dear!

Hani Shaklee said...

hehe..thank u kak nini!! akhirnyer terbuat jugak blog ni..